- From Temple Bar Area – approx. 15 mins
- From O’Connell street area – approx. 20 mins
- From Grafton Street area – approx. 25 mins
There are a number of bus stops all within a 5 minute walk of the cinema. The following routes serve the cinema:
- 37, 39, 39a, 70 (stop 1647 at Blackhall Place – Law Society)
- 25, 25a, 25b, 25x, 26, 37, 39, 39a, 51d, 51x, 66, 66a, 66b, 66x, 67, 67x, 69, 70, 79, 79a, 90, 145 (stop 1477 – Arran Quay, junction with Church Street)
- 83 (stop 1615, junction with Mary’s Lane)
Visit Dublin Bus for maps, timetables and more route info
The cinema is located just a few steps from the Smithfield stop on the Red Luas line. Approximate journey times are:
- From The Point – approx. 12 mins
- From Busaras – approx. 7 mins
- From Abbey Street – approx. 5 mins
The Luas is very frequent but visit the Luas website for maps, timetables and more route info
If you’ve come to Light House Cinema by car, you might like to take advantage of a special €4 rate from Parkrite, who operate the underground car park adjacent to the cinema – the entrance is on Queen Street.
The offer is €4 for a maximum car-park stay of 3 hours, any extra hour on top of this will cost €2.70 per hour. Stays under one hour will only cost €2.70.
Parkrite opening Hours:
- Mon-Thurs: 7am-midnight
- Fri: 7am-1:30am
- Sat 8am-1:30am
- Sun: 10am-midnight
To validate your ticket for this offer, please present your car-park ticket and cinema ticket to box-office. For more information, please ask at Box Office or the Café about car park ticket validation.
There are two Dublin Bike stations in Smithfield square, just a couple of steps from the cinema. If taking your own bike, you can park it safely in the underground car park adjacent to the cinema. The entrance is on Queen street.