From December 7th 2021, in line with new government guidelines, Light House will be operating at 50% capacity in all cinema screens.
From this date, all audience members over the age of 18 are required to bring their EU COVID Certificate. We ask all audience members to have their COVID certificates ready for checking by one of our team upon arrival for you film.
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and audiences and we are operating under the agreed protocols described under "Guidance documents for the Safe Operations of Cinemas during COVID-19" a copy of which can be found HERE
Our air handling system in all screens is of the highest standard. The system runs throughout the day and expels the air in screen, replacing with fresh air from outside continuously during your visit.
We look forward to seeing you.
Team Light House
Thank you for taking the time to read before your visit.
- Face masks are mandatory for all public areas of the building, including lobby, walkways and bathrooms. Face masks can be removed once you are seated in our café and bar.
- Face masks must be worn when seated in screen and can only be removed when eating or drinking.
- Our ticketing system has been amended to allocate all seats for all screenings.
- All seats for all performances will be allocated.
- Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat.
- Please be respectful to your fellow cinema-goers and Light House staff.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building and we ask you use sanitize your hands on arrival and throughout your visit.
- Please arrive in good time ahead of the film screening as it may be difficult to facilitate late arrivals, once the film has started.
- Our Café and Bar are open with a full selection of popcorn, food and drinks. Queues will be physically distanced with perspex screens at all till points.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
- Pre-booking online in advance is strongly advised.
- Phone bookings available. Phone box office open 2pm - 6pm daily
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19, regardless of how mild.
- If you have any concerns or queries please speak to a member of staff.
We hope you enjoy your visit.