Following the most recent government announcement, we are delighted to announce that Light House will reopen on Friday 25th June.
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and audiences and we are operating under the agreed protocols described under
"Guidance documents for the Safe Operations of Cinemas during COVID-19"
a copy of which can be found HERE
We look forward to welcoming you back to Light House.
Team Light House
Thank you for taking the time to read before your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to Light House.
- Face masks are mandatory for all public areas of the building, including lobby, walkways and bathrooms. You are welcome to remove face coverings once you are seated in screen or in our café and bar.
- Our ticketing system has been amended to allocate all seats for all screenings.
- This system will automatically leave two empty seats between all separate bookings. Every second row will also be left completely empty.
- We are allowing people who book together to sit together. If you wish to sit together you must book tickets on the same transaction.
- We will be enforcing the allocated seating plan for every screening.
- Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat. This is for the comfort and safety of both your party and other cinema-goers.
- Please be respectful to your fellow cinema-goers and Light House staff.
- We are operating a one-way system throughout the building. Please follow the signage on arrival and during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building and we ask you use sanitize your hands on arrival and throughout your visit.
- Please arrive in good time ahead of the film screening as it may be difficult to facilitate late arrivals, once the film has started.
- Our Café and Bar are open with a full selection of popcorn, food and drinks. Queues will be physically distanced with perspex screens at all till points.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
- Pre-booking online in advance is strongly advised.
- Phone bookings are not available until 21st June. Phone box office open 2pm -6pm daily
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19, regardless of how mild.
- If you have any concerns or queries please speak to a member of staff.
We hope you enjoy your visit.