At Light House Cinema, we believe that a complete cinematic experience of film can produce meaningful and insightful learning experiences for students. With our annual Programme for Primary and Secondary schools, we have a rich and varied selection of films, with screenings of curriculum related titles, foreign language films, socially and culturally relevant films and Event Cinema.
Our school screenings can take place on weekday mornings on a date that suits you.
For more information on the Light House Schools Programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE - November 2021
We have limited availability on curriculum and language based films so all booking requests may not be possible. If it is a film that we are currently showing then we will happily organise a screening date for you. All films in our Christmas season line-up are available for booking while slots are available.
We know that school outings will be very different this year, we will do our best to accomodate all requests. Please get in touch if you are thinking about arranging a viewing and we can talk through all the options and hopefully organise something for you. Just let us know roughly how many students you will have. We can usually source a wide range of films connected to the curriculum and treat films, however this might be a little bit reduced this year due to smaller groups attending the cinema. We can also arrange screenings just for your group of a film that is currently or recently playing in Light House.
Please note our previous pricing may not apply in all circumstances depending on the size of the group and the film choice.
Get in touch with us with any queries or for more information at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
- Cancellations must be made directly to the School Booking Department (01 8728006) at least 4 days prior to your screening, otherwise a fee will be applied.
- As per our Child Protection Policy, we ask teachers to supervise students at all times.
- All screenings take place between 10am and 11am on weekday mornings as per availability.
- If the group is 50 or less then a flat fee of €250 applies.
- Our current Covid safety guidelines can be viewed here.
- Payment can be made either by cash or card on arrival or via invoice or bank transfer prior to the screening.